Monday, January 25, 2016

Presbyopia eye surgery




1. What convinced you to go through the surgery? And what made you to choose This Clinic?
I came originally to have touch up LASIK. The original treatment 13 years ago was no longer adequate. I was told by Dr. Kim that although it could be done,because of my age (59) it was unlikely to last more than a few years. He then recommend lens replacement with specially designed corrective lenses that would free me from glasses of all types for the rest of my life.

 2. Tell us about what has changed since you had your surgery. What are the major changes comparing your life before and after the surgery?

Immediately after the surgery that nighttime halos were pronounced and although very pretty were a bit distracting. I now hardly see them (brain compensation) and find my vision to be spectacular. Good wt both 12 inches for reading and distance up to 1000 feet. Fantastic!

3. Were there any inconveniences during the recovery process? And tell us about how satisfied you are with your newly improved vision.

No issues other than the normal discomfort. In the u.s. You cannot have two,eyes done on the same day due to tiny risk of contaminated facility causing infection in both eyes. Although not mentioned at the time, it seems a real possibility, although extremely rare. Since JOEUNNUN s such a clean , immaculate facility, I had no concerns.

4. What were the most valuable and rememberable experiences at Joeunnun Eye Clinic?

 Friendly relaxed staff, professional nature of all, particularly Dr. Kim. Feeling the new lens slip into place was scary but incredible. In a matter of moments I could see!

5. Finally, what else do you want to tell us (our medical staffs, doctors, and nurses)? (Anything is OK including some of your wishes that may inform us to improve ourselves.)

 When I returned after two months I would have preferred to be seen by dr. Kim to determine if I need the minor follow up laser treatment, I'm still not clear that I do need it but have been given conflicting opinions at JOEUNNUN and a doctor in my home area in Virginia, USA. 


Overall,,very happy. The pricing was fair and reasonable and I would recommend it to my friends.
Aloha,'
Brian Crawford





2 comments:

  1. There are actually surely a lot of details like that to take into mind. That is a great point to bring up. I provide the thoughts above as general inspiration but clearly you will find questions like the one you bring up exactly where the most necessary thing will certainly be working in honest very good faith. I don?t know if best practices have emerged around things just like that, but I am certain that your job is clearly identified as a fair game. Yaldo Eye Center

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this interesting and knowledgeable article. www.surgeongate.org/michigan-plastic-surgery/michigan-lasik-eye-surgery/

    ReplyDelete