Monday, January 25, 2016

LASEK surgery


My name is Anita Michel and when I first came to Joeunnun Clinic I didn't realize how bad my eye-sight was. Practically being blind at -7, I was told that I'd have to do Lasek surgery which is the painful one and takes longer to regenerate after the surgery. The doctor did say that lately machines have been improved and it shouldn't hurt as much. Well, I guess I was lucky and it didn't hurt as much as I was expecting. I kept my eyes in dim light for 3 days after the surgery and had light headaches and burning in my eye, but overall it wasn't as bad. First few weeks I couldn't well very far or too close. But at my first check up after a month, I could see the smallest numbers on the eye-checking board and was more than happy with sich results. Having the hastle of dry eyes and wearing contacts and glasses makes anyone's life uncomfortable. But now thanks to the eye-surgery at Joeunnun clinic and their friendly personnel, that does speak English thank goodness,  I don't have to worry about not seeing well at night or playing sports freely. 감사합니다 ♡

Anita Michel


No comments:

Post a Comment