Sunday, November 1, 2015

Z4 SCOUT LASIK



The staffs were friendly and helpful, Doctor seemed to competent and gentle.
 I was mildly off put by the giggles from surgical support staff who fumbled and dropped equipment and were seemingly inept at adminstering analygisic eye drops before the surgery. The surgery was comfortable even though I was a bit worried about my eyes However considering that lasers were cutting holes through my eyeballs It was surprisingly minor procedure.All in all regarding the surgery, It was quick, relatively painless and the doctor seemed competent.I would have consider this a fantastic procesure,  However unfortunately as the anesthesis were off the pain became so excruciating that my eye muscles bagan to spasm continuely. I was concerned that this contractions may have affected the healing prrocess and the outcome of the surgery.
what irks me is that the simple prescription of the anelgesic eyedrops, or a single dose of a muscle relaxent, or an opite would have mitigated the contractions releaved the pain and allow the patient to sleep through the healing process.
 Now after 1 month, My eyes are getting better and I am very happy with the result that I could see better without glasses,  Thank you for the help and wish to be your business goes well.

  * Like what I said. I think because every person has different level of pain nervs, It would help the patients more if they would have proper medicines for after surgery. 

No comments:

Post a Comment