Sunday, November 29, 2015

Kendrick's LASIK experience

Name: Kendrick
nationality: singapore
Surgery: 2015.11.7 Z2 femtosecond All Laser LASIK



1. What convinced you to go through with the surgery? And what made you choose this Clinic?
My friend recommended me to this clinic and I was convinced of the doctor’s ability after he explaned to me.

Seeing the certificates in the lobby reassumed me of the doctor’s ability as well.

2. Tell us about what has changed since you had your surgery. What are the major changes, comparing your life before and now after, the surgery?

It feel great without having to look for my glasses when I wake up everyday. Everything is so clear.

 

3. Were there any inconveniences during the recovery process? Tell us about how satisfied you are with your newly improved vision.

None. Everything went smoothly. I am extremely satisfied with the outcome of the surgery.

 

4. What were the most valuable and memorable experiences at Joeunnun Eye Clinic?

The doctor,nurse were very kind and polite,answering all my doubts and assisting me in any problem that I have

 

5. Finally, what else do you want to tell us (our medical staff, doctors, and nurses)? Anything is OK, including some of your ideas that may help  us to improve ourselves.

I wish to thank them for their patient and kind assistance. Special thanks to Ms.Moon Joo for treating me so well. Everything is perfect.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment