Monday, April 13, 2015

Celebrities Who Had Lasik

Lasik is a type of surgery which uses lasers to reshape an individual's cornea and improve their vision. Several famous people have had Lasik eye surgery. Actors, musicians and athletes have all had the procedure. Some celebrities even filmed their experience for reality television.

Who is the most famous person who had Lasik? Kim Kardashian tops our list. The reality TV star underwent Lasik eye surgery on her show "Keeping Up with the Kardashians." She was scared about having the procedure, but her vision improved immediately. Other famous people who had their Lasik surgeries filmed include Kristin Cavallari, Jessica Simpson, and Lisa Ling.

Several professional athletes have improved their game by having Lasik eye surgery. NBA player LeBron James had Lasik eye surgery in 2007. His shooting average increased after the procedure. Professional golfer Tiger Woods had his first Lasik eye surgery in 1999 and he underwent the procedure a second time eight years later. NFL player Tiki Barber had Lasik eye surgery in 2000. He says, "It's been four years since my surgery and I've had no complications and remain thrilled with my vision."

Would you prefer to wear glasses or have Lasik eye surgery? Share your thoughts in the comments section.


Reality TV star Kim Kardashian underwent Lasik eye surgery on her show "Keeping Up with the Kardashians."


Supermodel Cindy Crawford is very happy with her Lasik surgery. She says,"The procedure was painless and I can see so much clearer now. It’s great to wake up in the middle of the night and watch television without my glasses, and, best of all, I can drive without glasses or contacts. I would recommend it to anyone."


Nicole Kidman has said of her Lasik eye surgery, “I was walking around legally blind. Now I have 20-20 vision. I can’t believe I spent so many years blurry, but I think that coincides with how I was feeling. Now I notice if people are watching me, but I also smile right back if someone waves, which helps.”



NBA player Lebron James had Lasik eye surgery in 2007.


Actor Brad Pitt had Lasik eye surgery around 2010.


Reporter Lisa Ling had her Lasik surgery live on "The View."



*Source: www.ranker.com

Kangnam Joeunnun International Eye Center is providing exceptional medical services in LASIK and LASEK laser eye surgery! Get 50 types of comprehensive and detailed eye test for FREE and see if you are a right candidate for LASIK or LASEK surgery.


Google blog: http://lasiklasekseoulkorea.blogspot.kr/
Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/lasikinkorea
English website : http://www.visionclinic.co.kr/eng

★Free Eye Exam and Consultation Request★
http://bit.ly/1D8nyFt






1 comment: