Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Floaters: So What Are Those Damned Moving Amoeba Things In Your Eyes, Anyway?

 

Floaters: So What Are Those Damned Moving Amoeba Things In Your Eyes, Anyway?

 
Have you ever wondered what those floating, amoeba-shaped things you can see floating around your eyes when looking at a bright light? When I was a kid these little squiggly moving things in my eyes used to fascinate me. My childhood imagination used to convince me that I could control them. But I couldn’t. I was definitely a strange kid with a vivid imagination. And I’m sure I’m not the only one who did this..
From time to time, it still happens even in my adult life, so here’s a fascinating TED-education video that explains exactly what this visual phenomena is that’s known as “floaters”. This is highly informative and fascinating. And we hope you’ll enjoy finally finding out what they are just as we were!

1 comment: