Thursday, June 5, 2014

Connie from USA, lasik at kangnam joeunnun international eye center


When I met her, Connie, she was shy to speak with me, and I felt she was not sure about our hospital and me for her eye surgery. So I spent sometime to let her know about our hospital and me then she seemed like more comfortable with me. And she started to talk about what is most inconvenient thing in her life. Guess what? That is wearing glasses or contact lens when she wake up in the morning so she really wanted to get rid of the glasses and contact lens in her life. Based on the detailed eye exam, she had a myopia, but she had a good shape of eyes and thick cornea, so she could pick one either lasik or lasek to fix her myopia.

After all, she picked Lasik surgery, Crystal lasik whick is a femtosecond laser. It is a good and proven surgical equipment to make a precise flap of the cornea.

 

Actually, she cried while doing the lasik surgery even though the surgery finished in 10 minutes as she got scared. And she was little bit grough right after the lasik surgery. However, she was really satisfied with the result on the day after the lasik surgery. Not only her feeling for the result of lasik, but also she has perfect vision now like 20/20 based on the eye test on the day after lasik surgery.

Hey~ Connie! I am really glad to see you satisfied with the result of lasik surgery I did. Enjoy the new world without wearing the glasses or contact lens!!!

Korean website : www.visionclinic.co.kr
English website : www.visionclinic.co.kr/eng/
Event page : http://visionclinic.co.kr/landing/eng/event.php

No comments:

Post a Comment