Friday, October 23, 2015

Davidsen's Multifocal surgery

 
 
I have been thinking of refractive lens exchange for a long time. I am staying in China for a job then I decided to google nearest countries who have the best Eye Clinic.I found one clinic with excellent review, JOENUNUN VISION CLINIC.I was hesitant in the beginning whether to do it or not because I'm worried about the language. I emailed them and they emailed back very fast . I went to Korea in their clinic for consultation ,Dr.  Kim   Explained me the nature of surgery in a very understanding manner and confidence to have fearless surgery,they tried their best to explained it to me in English. After that I decided to push through the operation,it took  15 min each eyes.The staff was so friendly,highly professional and sensitive to my needs. I was alone during the operation after the procedure they helped me to go to my hotel because my eyes are still blurry which is normal after the procedure.. They even help me order me pizza for my dinner. Doctor and the clinic staff were amazing . I have a better life after my surgery, no more reading glases. The recovery is in good progress just like i was told.
Thank you visionclinic

No comments:

Post a Comment