Thursday, May 22, 2014

Mino form Germany, z4 lasik in seoul, Korea


Mino from Germany, he had lasik surgery at Kangnam Joeunnun International Eye Center. When he came to the hospital at the fist time he was really worried about having a lasik or lasek surgery since he didn't have much impormation about those surgeries. So I took enough time to let him know all the process of lasik or lasek surgery.

And we checked his eye status through the detailed eye exam which takes one and a half hours and based on the eye exam he had a good shape and thick cornea, so he could pick between lasik and lasek. After all, he decided to have lasik surgery, Z4 Lasik, which is most updated lasik surgery so far. 



I am glad to see him satisfied with the result! Hey~ Mino! Enjoy the new world without wearing contact lens or glasses!!!

Refer to our english website and event page below to know more about us, Kangnam Joeeunnun Eye Center.

http://visionclinic.co.kr/landing/eng/event.php
www.visionclinic.co.kr/eng/
www.visionclinic.co.kr

We offers the following services.

1) Detailed and comprehensive Eye Exam for Free!
  ※The detailed eye exam is the most important process before the doctor perform
      the lasik or lasek surgery to make sure he or she is a right candidate for the eye surgery.


2) Lasik or Lasek surgery to fix myopia, hyperopia and astigmatism.
3) Lens implant surgery for super high myopia or too thin cornea.
  : ICL(Implantable Contact Lens) and Artiflex Lens.
4) Lasik or Lens implant surgery for presbyopia.
5) Diagnosis and treatment of eye diseases such as glaucoma, cataract, etc.




3 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for the treatment. I got an excelent support and I could contact the clinic everytime I wanted. I am very happy with my vision and I do enjoy every second of my new Vision. Mino

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi~ Mino, thank you for your kind and amiable comment! I am also glad that you are happy with the result of lasik surgery. As you said when you have any inquiry just contact me by email, cellphone or Kakao text. :)

      Delete
  2. One year ago I had my lasik operation in this clinc. Do regret the the decision of doing the lasik operation? Absolutely not. My vision is perfect and I really enjoy my vision. I could see that my eyes gets from day to day better. A special thank you for the clinic and for the very good treatment.

    Best regards

    Mino

    ReplyDelete